Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cemetery Workers Accused in Grisly Plot in Burr Oak Cemetery in Alsip Illinois



Sometimes I have to wonder what are people thinking? Greed is what it is all about I know but I wonder if there is even one moment when they maybe think how would I feel if someone did this to me. What if someone did this to my parents grave site. What is going on in the heads of people who dig up graves and dump the bones to resell the grave site. How totally thoughtless, mean and heartless. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who are experiencing such pain to find their families graves have been disturbed.


Go to this link to read more about this disturbing head line. You will see pictures of families that are searching to find their families grave stones Thursday, July 9, 2009, after it was discovered that some had been dug up and that bodies had been dumped into unmarked mass graves in an alleged scheme to resell the plots to the unsuspecting members of the public. It is reported that three men and a woman are facing felony charges after police found what they called "startling and revolting" conditions at the historic cemetery in the south Chicago suburb.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_e_fmZCCG4K9wX0arcCdNia07IQD99B8J700

What ever is the outcome by the courts it will not be enough in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment