Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks So Much The Blogger's Best Friend Award



I am surprised and so pleased to receive this award. I received it from one of my favorite graveyard blogger S. Lincecum . If you have not visited her site please do.



The award was developed by Bandit at The World From Down Here, and here are the rules: "The 'A Blogger's Best Friend Award' shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria."
Now I have to award it to two who visit and post on my blog
2. to be announced.
Thanks so much for visiting. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment