Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Christmas Verse For You


Christmas is creeping up on us. Time to spend time with our love ones and think of our family far away or who have past on. Many Christmas's have past for me. 61 one to be exact. Lots of wonderful memories and some not so great.
Times are good today. Money is tight, but we have our health ( cancer free 5 years ) ( sober 2 years 10 months and 20 days thank you Jesus) Hubby is well, children are doing pretty good. As in many cases money is tight for them too, but we have it so much better than a lot of folks around us. We are warm, have a place to sleep and food to feed our bellies. I want to take this time to be thankful for all I have and to pray for those still suffering with no place to sleep, hungry, out of work and what ever disease they are suffering from.
I want to thank all of you who visit me at my different blogs. You may not comment often but I do sense you there and hope that I give you some joy or a just a smile.
God bless you and have a wonderful Christmas and lets pray for peace and a prosperous year for all of us.
Today's vintage post card is a Christmas Verse .
Here's a Christmas Message packed with cordial good cheer
To friends, one and all, far and near, Of Peace on earth, good will I send
A loving message to you , dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment