Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday Visits Duluth Minnesota Cemetery

Wordless Wednesday (Almost) posting I am
once again visiting
Forest Hill Cemetery in Duluth Minnesota
Here buried is
Raymond Severson 1910 - 1938
son
Only 28 years old when he died, so sad.
I went to http://www.ancestry.com/ and found his death certificate this tells me when he died exactly.
If I was a family member I would order this to get his parents names. There are several Raymond Seversons listed. 1920 census found one listed as 9 years old and living in Duluth. But with out knowing his families names I have no idea if this is really him.

Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002 about Raymond Severson
Name:
Raymond Severson
Death Date:
9 Feb 1938
Death County:
Saint Louis
State File Number:
026331
Certificate Number:
026331
Certificate Year:
1938
Record Number:
776020
So much research can be found on the Internet. That information can be a good start at finding our ancestors.
I have added his name to http://www.findagrave.com/ at Forest Hill Cemetery.
Hopefully family members searching for him will some day find my picture of his gravestone.
Thanks for visiting my wandering rabbit blog.. hope that you will take a few minutes to read some of my other postings before you hop away.

No comments:

Post a Comment